Auto Chess next patch leaked on test servers, Sand King comes back with a new race – VPEsports
Dota 2 Auto Chess is getting ready for a new replace and based on a few leaks discovered on the test servers earlier at this time, the sport will see a few new additions and a couple of things and Chess Pieces stability modifications.
User expertise, visible impact modifications:
– Optimization on map pre-load. The degree-up of sure items will not trigger FPS drop.
– All gamers’ courier degree and present gold will probably be displayed on the left sidebar of your courier. Also, your present opponent icon will probably be displayed.
– Certain gamers will obtain a visible impact above their courier. Judging on the truth that visible impact is a crown, we assume that this will probably be accessible just for the Queen ranked gamers and maybe for the King ranked ones too.
– Phantom Assassin Damage diminished from 90/180/360 to 80/160/320
– Tiny “Toss” modified to: Toss an enemy close by, throw it to the farthest enemy (not less than three grids away from him) or to the farthest grid and stun.
– Heart of Tarrasque modified from +1,000 Max HP, +1% Max HP regeneration per 2s to +1200 Max HP, +10 HP Regen, +1% Max HP regeneration per second
– Scythe of Vyse hex length modified from 5 seconds to eight seconds
– Battle Fury melee assaults cleave harm modified from 50% to 30% cleave harm
Two new couriers are to make their look within the next patch. Their names are for now an approximate translation from the test servers Chinese names. One is a mushroom appear like named Dove and one is a Whale.
New race: Aqir
Sand King was faraway from the sport on the 29th of March replace, however he’s now mount to come back back with a new race. According to the knowledge gathered from test servers, Sand King is modified from Beast to Aqir. With the addition of this new race which comes from the World of Warcraft world, we must always maybe count on to see Nyx Assassin becoming a member of the sport as nicely since he would completely match the new Auto Chess race. In WoW, Aqirs are an insect race who dwelled in historical Kalimdor and waged conflict towards the Trolls. They have been finally defeated and subsequently they cut up into three colonies: Nerubians, Qiraji, and Manti’vess.